Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hallelujah! Yippy Yay!

First, I apologize for my absence, but I've been a very busy girl these past few months.  I've been busy doing some of the things I love most:  reading, writing, and pursuing two of my consuming passions (education and animal welfare).

I am also thrilled to announce that my first novel, Can You See Me Now? (working title) is being published by the University of Houston's Arte Público Press.  It will be available in May 2014. I will now be more diligent in keeping my blog updated with new details as they develop.

In the meantime, I'll be working on my other works in progress as once the book is out, marketing it will take up a chunk of my time.  So, back to work for now.

Happy reading to all and happy writing to my fellow writers.




1 comment: