Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Revisions, Revisions, and More Revisions

Okay, I haven't been as diligent in my blogging as I'd hoped to be this year.  But I have been working - reading, writing, and lots of revising.

I'm attempting to spot and delete the filler that somehow finds itself into my manuscripts.   Then there are those pesky "thats" - most of them unnecessary.

Interestingly, some highly-acclaimed titles I've read recently contain their share of the "don'ts" that we're always cautioned to avoid. But what's wrong with, "I told you that you shouldn't to do that," he said furiously.  Ha-ha!

Have fun reading, writing, and learning.  Try to keep up with the times - if you can.

BTW, Happy Valentine's Day (in case I miss it since time is flying by while I'm busy chasing after this and thats).

No comments:

Post a Comment